Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Disneyland!!

So today I was going about my business as usual when it hit me, I'm going to Disneyland! Sometimes it still feels a little like it's just a dream, that it's not really happening, but I'm actually going this time. All my debts are payed off, my mom got me plenty of Disney stuff to prepare me, I got my camera so I can put pictures up like everyone else and feel cool, yet it still feels like a dream. It's gonna be freakin amazing to wake up in about 2 weeks, and actually see everything work out. I'm so stoked :)

p.s. Sorry to everyone, I'm not trying to brag. I just felt like writing a blog.

4 comments:

Alli said...

YEAH!!!!! your going to DISNEYLAND!! No matter how many times I go to Disney, I always feel the same way.. Just wait until you enter those gates.. IT WILL feel like a DREAM.. And you will LOVE IT!!!!

YEAH HEIDI..

Here Dwells Happiness said...

I'm so glad that you are so excited! You are going to love it there and the T's know how to "party it up" in Disneyland. Enjoy every moment - especially The Tower of Terror. It's my favorite ride.

Alicia Bunderson said...

I am very excited for you girl! Disneyland is just the best ever. When your there its like you're in a different world! I'm glad that my parents are taking you, you are very lucky to go!!

idieh.trebbyl said...

Your parents are the bomb diggity :)