Saturday, August 16, 2008

Uh...

So I can't really think of anything to write except maybe just a catch-up for those of you who are constantly on the edge of your seats, waiting to know what's happened in my life.

I couldn't stand working at PGM so now I work at Pizza Hut, which isn't half as bad as you would think, but probably just because I'm working with 3 of my friends already, and Rich is gonna be working with me sometime soon too :)

Monday's the first day of school at my new school, East Shore, which I'm actually looking forward too. I love a new challenge. And my mom also starts her new teaching job. Yay!

Rancid is playing in The Venue in Salt Lake 3 days before my birthday! Someone must love me.

Rich and Allen are probably gonna be playing a show for my birthday, because I have the coolest boyfriend and the coolest friends ever.

Welp folks, that's about it!

2 comments:

Alli said...

congratulations on the job. I hope it all works out so you can get enough for Disney!

good luck with school!

rich-thomas said...

yay for disneyland! yay for pizza hut! kinda yay for new school! haha and yay hopefully for show on your birthday! yay for beeing the coolest boyfriend! haha i love you