Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm a hero

So yesterday, I was driving with Rich and we almost hit a puppy! It was just kinda standin there in the road, almost getting hit by like 7 more cars, and it was scared stiff so it wasn't going anywhere. So when we were stopped at the light (which takes forever to change anyway) I got out of the car, started walking towards the dang thing so I could move it, and then it ran back to it's house. I'm a total hero.

p.s. Alex, this is so you know that humanity isn't going completely downhill

7 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Good for you Heidi, you are so sweet! I'm sure the puppy's family would have been so grateful.

Alli said...

AAAA your so nice! WAY TO GO!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

You are awesome girl! Way to look after someone elses puppy...so what happened with ours? you lost ours? are they not cute enough for you?

rich-thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
idieh.trebbyl said...

haha owch Alicia. and just so you know, that wasn't completely my fault, i know what it's like to have a dog. and they're stinkin cute puppies!

Anonymous said...

Which alex? This alex?

idieh.trebbyl said...

Si. You Alex. The other one is a jerk and doesn't deserve to be in my blogs.