Thursday, July 31, 2008

Serenity now!

So for some reason I just feel like saying that right now, even though things are a little hectic for me, I'm finally feeling good about it. I've finally found my serenity. Thanks everyone, even if you don't know it you've all had a part to play in it, so don't be cheap on yourself. I mean come on, this is a reason to totally go splurge, maybe even buy yourself some nice bubbly (sparkling apple cider you sicko). Thanks everyone.

p.s. Yard sale at my house tomorrow and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. We have some cool stuff, and brazilian lemonaid!
10 89 West 85 South for those of you who don't know where I live.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Have anything good for me to buy??

idieh.trebbyl said...

Haha really? I don't even know half of our "inventory". But if not, we have Kool-Aid :)

Anonymous said...

yeah... I think you mean lemonADE!!! thats funny! funny funny funny!