Friday, July 11, 2008

Sick-ee

So on Monday night I was hanging out with Rich and I started feeling pretty...not healthy. I wake up Tuesday and I'm feeling horrible. I was cold, achy, hungry but couldn't eat because I also felt like I was gonna puke. Yup, you guessed it, I had a fever. So the next day I still have it a little but it's not as bad, but then along comes the sore throat. I've been constantly getting better and better except my throat so my mom forces me to go to the doctor today and he told me that I don't have strep or anything, but he's gonna give me medicine anyway. So far it's not horrible, it just kinda makes me want to puke and I'm a wee bit tired. Yay for sick weeks!

4 comments:

rich-thomas said...

me sowwy :( i didnt meant to get you sick. :(

Alli said...

stop passing it back and forth... haha. just kidding. Hope you continue to get better!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Try being pregnant....haha you feel like that every day :(...but I'm very sorry you got sick, stop kissin Rich and maybe you wouldn't...no you still would, I didn't kiss Rich and I still got sick...so Kiss away!!

idieh.trebbyl said...

Thanks for the permission Alicia :)