Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer complaints

So I'm sitting here thinking summer is supposed to be pretty laid-back and whoop-dee not (just made that up, ah thank you), and then I realize "holy crap I am one stressed out little chick." 1- I find out my dad's leaving to San Antonio, so I'm probably gonna be having to find lots of money for plane tickets. 2- I'm supposed to be going to Disnelyand (YAY!!) in October but, of course I need to find money. 3- I'm almost 18, which just totally blows my mind making me think of how grown up I'm gonna be. 4- and finally we're supposed to be having a yard sale (come check it out, we might have some cool stuff) so I have to go through all of my stuff to see what I do and don't want to keep, which is unfortunate because I tend to be quite the pack-rat. If anyone knows of any job openings, tell me please! I hope everyone else's summer is goin dandy!

2 comments:

Alli said...

AA the lovely growing up. got to love when reality hits huh. There are a ton of places that are hiring but, Rich is picky as all heck.. so Don't know if you are interested... Hogi Yogi is hiring and mom said she saw a few more so you need to ask her. Also, Being a bagger at Albertson's might not be such a bad idea either. Don't be to picky .. You can always get a job and keep looking for the "perfect one" as long as money is coming in right??!! *wink* Good luck!!

rich-thomas said...

no more stressed out. PIZZA HUT haha yay....i guess