Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hike School

Well I'm not out of high school yet but I'm bored and don't want to do homework yet haha. Don't get mad at me because I've already finished three packets this week!


1. Did you date someone from your school? Yup, and two not from my school but I was stupid


2. What kind of car did you drive? I don't want to talk about it


3. Were you a party animal? When I wasn't grounded I was out playing a lot. I've grown up so much haha


4. Were you considered a flirt? I doubt it


5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Bella Voce, the Bella Voce and A Capella, the Ladies A Capella, then Voice Tec. I miss choir dearly


6. Were you a nerd? Probably in some ways. I like playing chess, just not with Rich because he wins every time


7. Were you on any varsity teams? Haha no, I'm too lazy sadly


8. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, never have


9. Can you still sing the fight song? I never knew it in the first place, just bits and pieces


10. Who were your favorite teachers? Probably Mr. Fong, his class was awesome


11. Where did you sit during lunch? By the school store or at someone's house


12. What was your school's full name? Mountain View High School and now East Shore High School


13. School mascot? Bruin but now it's a Mustang


14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I would probably do it better, if I had to


15. What do you remember most about graduation? um....how excited I am for it haha


16. What did you do for senior skip day? Does someone want to tell me when senior skip day is?


17. Were you in any clubs? Not so much. You could probably count Voice Technique as a club because that's what it felt like


18. Have you gained weight since then? I gain weight, I lose weight, I don't know what's up with my body sometimes


19. Who was your prom date? Never been to prom


20. Are you planning on going to your 20-year reunion? Rich if you don't go with me I'm probably gonna end up going, especially if there's nothing to do. Well, maybe not because I don't like a lot a people from Mountain View and I don't know a lot of people from East Shore. I'm so lame

2 comments:

Alli said...

Very cute! you guys are funny!

I hope you haven't wanted to go to prom.. cause if you have and Richard hasn't taken you.. I will have to talk to him!!

Jenna Kae said...

you aren't lame.

why don't you want to talk about the car, huh? don't be ashamed, i did the same thing. we're just too cool to do things only once...

love ya, and see ya soon! (don't forget)