Saturday, November 15, 2008

So I haven't posted a bulletin for a while, and I guess it's because I hate to complain online and that's all I feel like doing right now. I just am I completely overwhelmed, to the point where it's not funny. I wish I had a shoulder to cry on right now, and when I think about that I keep thinking about more negative stuff and it's driving me crazy. I can't wait for Christmas, I'll still be stressed like none other but it's the only time of year when I can be happy, pretty much no matter what, especially this year. *sigh* Hello reality! I find it hard to believe my mom when she tells me I'm such a strong person when I handle things so badly. Does anyone have any advice? Or can someone just come pat me on the back and say "aww poor baby"? I think I need it.

p.s. I promise I am not a normally a whiny, negative person.

2 comments:

Alli said...

heidi,
I am so sorry you feel this way! What's up?? You can always come and talk to me if you ever need too.. cry if you would like to too! Life is hard sometimes..
I am here if you to talk!
Alli

JessiLeigh said...

*pat*
*pat*
*pat*

AWW poor baby!!

Love you Heid, life sucks sometimes, but it'll all be good. If you need to escape, I know of a warm place with family and friends that you could visit! ;)