Monday, December 15, 2008

Awesome

I think I have one of the more pointless existing blogs, but they're fun for me. I'm feeling happy and it's awesome! My sickness is finally abating, I'm doing better in school (even though I am a little stressed out), and Christmas is here! Here's why Christmas is awesome in my eyes.

- I'm nostalgic, so childhood memories everywhere is totally awesome
- I love the snow! I don't care much for the cold, but when the snow comes in fully I will be elated
- I love seeing my family so happy and being able to be part of the source of their happiness
- I get to show the people I care for the appreciation they deserve, even though some of them are still a little abused. I still care for them, but there's not much I can do to help, being moneyless and short on time. Which is a little bit of a setback to my happiness
- I get to sleep in, and still work on school so I'm not driving myself crazy, but still not stressing out
- SUGAR COOKIES!!
- Hot drinks when it's cold
- Wearing my comfortable winter clothes, which are freakin cute too (total bonus)
- Watching movies with friends and family is way more fun in the winter for some reason, probably because you're inside where it's warm
- I've learned new words that make me sound intelligent haha

This is why Christmas/winter is so awesome. If any of you are feeling down, I recommend remembering what you're happy for. It's pretty therapeutic, a little cheesy maybe, but totally worth it :)

2 comments:

Alli said...

You are so cute! YEAH for Christmas! :)

Alicia Bunderson said...

I love the intelligent words you have used in this post! Sorry about your tonsils though..i'm glad your feeling a bit better! and yes yea for christmas!