Sunday, December 28, 2008

Crimbus!

Christmas was totally awesome this year, even though it was just me, my momma, my awesome grandma, and my awesome aunt and uncle. I felt so funny. Here I am, 18 years old, and every present I got from my mom was Disney Princess (mainly Belle of course), and I loved every single thing. I'm glad to hear that everyone else had a good Christmas too!

So I'm kinda behind on going to the movies, or even hearing about good ones, and tomorrow my mom and I are planning on seeing one. She didn't like the Twilight books, so that's out of the question. The only other ones that look good right now are Australia and Marley and Me. Does anyone have any input on which to go see?

2 comments:

rich-thomas said...

you already saw one silly

Jenna Kae said...

word. i loved australia, and marley and me. so either one is good. even though i know you already went to one, and i didn't know from rich's comment. i'm glad you had a fun christmas with your belle stuff. i missed you! love you gub!