Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sorry

I've been avoiding writing a blog, because I'm sick of complaining. Even though there's not a whole lot that couldn't have gotten any worse this week, there are still those little things that remind me that there will be better things ahead once the storm is gone.

With my brother's farewell on Sunday and taking him to the empty sea (MTC) on Wednesday, I learned how to conquer high heels. Not only did I master those puppies, but my family and a good friend showed me that they're always there for me, even when some of them are hundreds of miles away.

When someone that should be close to me and should help me no matter what my decision is decided to abandon me, other people that I didn't know cared about me as much as they did stepped up and showed me that I don't have to earn love, and that it's freely handed out to me.

When I started feeling horrible and irresponsible for breaking my brother's computer the day after he left, two certain people (that I haven't done anything to deserve such treatment from) looked at the damage, bought a new part for me, and then sent me on a much needed date with their son. And I will pay you back somehow.

There's always little things that people will say that help me know that they care about me, even a little, and it's totally awesome.

Even though I still feel like I'm at the bottom of the hole, I remembered what I have to do to climb out. Thank you for all of you that helped me so much.

4 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

You are such a sweetie and totally deserve everything that comes your way. I know that two certain people are very glad that you are around to help and we all simply adore you.

BTW, I hope your cough is getting better. Being sick makes everything horrible!

Alli said...

You are a doll! And just so you know, there are alot of us that are there for you no matter what! ALWAYS.. Life seems hard at times but that is when good friends and family comes in to save the day! We all think you are very special and would love to help you nomatter what it is! :)

Brooke said...

I literally just started crying. You know that I love you and always here as a shoulder to cry on. You have been my best friend for like a million years and you were still there when I made stupid decisions. Through thick and thin man. You'll always be my best friend. You're amazing

Alicia Bunderson said...

Hey girl you are such a cute girl. you and Rich need to come over to our house and we will feed you dinner and we can play games or watch a movie! You have made Rich very happy. By the way we are blessing Morgan this sunday the 29th and we would love for you to come with your high heels on! its at 9 then you can come to our house for breakfast afterwards! We hope that you can come!