Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quoth the spider, "nevermore"

I don't know what it is about me, spiders, and holidays but apparently there's some kind of connection.

When I try to take Christmas decorations down from a shelf, the Christmas spider is waiting up there, and when my hand pops into it's view it tries to eat me!

This morning, I was blow drying my hair and on the floor I see the Easter spider! So I ran upstairs, moaning and keeping my hands by my side just in case there are more Easter spiders. My mom jumped to the conclusion that my eye drops hurt my eyes, so she laughed in relief when I only asked her to kill a spider for me.

I don't like holidays anymore.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

hahahahahahaha! Oh man I'm sorry love. That's pretty epic though. Luckily there are no holidays until memorial day so you have at least 4 weeks to kill every spider in your house.

Alli said...

I hate spiders! UGH!!