Monday, June 9, 2008

i had an idea for what to do for a blog

Ok so last night I had a supa weird dream. I guess it was me and my family going on a hike by a river with lots of trees and waterfalls and junk, and there were like 2,000 clues but we had to find them and we got to 1,999 and couldn't find the last one. Well there's this freakin fox thing following us and keeps coming up to me specifically and whispering in my ear, "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?", so I just kept ignoring it. After a while I'm like, "Wait, that's probably a clue" so I think about it and I'm like, "The next clue is zero, we're done!" And so I explain to everyone that the answer is zero because woodchuck's can't throw wood. I wonder if dreams really do have messages, because if so I'll never talk to a fox.

4 comments:

Alli said...

hahaha. Dreams are lovely sometimes huh!

rich-thomas said...

hahaha im the fox. muahaha. i love you!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Welcome to the club Heidi!!

idieh.trebbyl said...

wordee everyone :)