Friday, June 13, 2008

My "true talent" adventure

So some talent people from Tru Talent Management in Salt Lake came up to me and Rich and told us we're both good looking people (yeah we're hot haha) and asked us if we wanted to be extras in High School Musical 3 or the remake of Footloose. I was all up for it, getting paid 83 buckaroos a day for eating and sitting around, I'm totally down. So I went up to the Tru Talent building in Salt Lake, had an interview, did a "cold read" from a random script, and talked about virgos haha. After a while I figured out that I didn't even need to do any of that to be an extra, they were trying to convince me to sign up for some acting, which in the end would cost about $2000. So I said nah to the whole idea and now I'm going to apply to BBSI. What a waste of a Monday.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Oh that sucks. I am sorry! I am sure you did great though! I would have hired you! Good luck on the job looking!

Alicia Bunderson said...

You should have found a sponsor...ha ha you could have be so famous...

idieh.trebbyl said...

haha well it wasn't so much of a i didn't make it thing, as much as a i didn't really want to do it that bad