Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I had to do it

Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!

1. I sneeze almost every time I walk out into the sun.
2. I inherited the love for all things meaty from my mom.
3. I absolutely love punk music.
4. Chocolate has saved my life on several different occasions.
5. I have about 5 "boyfriends" ranging from ages 2-8, and one real boyfriend who means the world to me.
6. The last time I went to Disneyland was when I was 7.

I'm breaking the rules since I don't know a lot of people on blogspot. I tag Rich and Alex

2 comments:

Alli said...

Very cool! You need to go to Disneyland again girly!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

Ok so What is this about Disneyland? If you are going to associate with us you are going to have to go very soon my dear.