Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Too much time to think

One "wise" man once said that you shouldn't follow your dreams, you should do what gets you money. Am I so terrible to not agree with that. I probably shouldn't say anything until I'm living in a box, but I would be happy if I were doing what I really wanted to do, and I lived in a shabby little apartment, living off food stamps, if I were actually doing what I wanted to be doing. Is that such a crime to feel that way? Or am I being naive? Just venting.

2 comments:

rich-thomas said...

i totally agree babe. im with that 100% i love you!

Alli said...

It is so true! Money isn't everything! It helps, but it isn't what you should want. I can be dirt poor and live in this three bedroom duplex for life if I have too.. we are happy and I think that is all that matters!